Inner-Connect's Mission is to provide quality mental health care to support you in shaping a healthier future for yourself.
Who are we?
Why Inner Connect?
When to seek therapy?
- Anxious, stressed or overwhelmed with your life
- Having difficulty functioning with day to day activities
- Feeling “stuck” or confused
- The need for a “neutral perspective”
- Addictive behaviours
How Can Counselling help me?
- Helps you to explore and understand your experiences
- Assists you with developing new skills, resources and coping strategies
- Provides you with non-judgemental support
- Helps you set goals, both personally and professionally
- Gives you the time and space to introspect
- Brings clarity to your thoughts, behaviour and feelings
- Teaches you new coping skills
- Helps you gain insight and awareness about yourself
Inner Connect provides quality psychotherapy by qualified and experienced therapists, using research based techniques, in a comfortable and nurturing environment.
We specialise in providing the best quality psychological therapy in our jubilee hills centre or in the comfort of your home, online via audio and/or video calls. Our approach to counselling is 3 fold: Our therapists will help you commence your journey to feeling better using our Reflect - Reassess - Rebuild process.
What’s worrying you?
substitute for consistent efforts
towards nurturing our mental health,
certain situations call for added attention.
Trauma and Abuse
Frequently asked questions
1. What is Inner-Connect?
Inner-Connect is a professional counseling service provider. Our therapists are qualified and specialise in offering the best quality psychological therapy in our Jubilee Hills Centre or online (via audio and/or video calls).
2. Are Inner-Connect therapists qualified?
Our therapists are screened and selected after a careful examination of their qualifications, experience and skills.
Every therapist associated with Inner-Connect holds a master’s degree at a minimum and specializes in counseling psychology. They undergo regular training programmes and supervision to ensure that you receive the best quality of care.
3. How long does it take for therapy to be effective?
The time required for therapy to be effective varies based on individual needs, resources, and goals. It requires as much commitment from the client as the therapist.
Some of you may begin to experience the benefits of psychological therapy within the first couple of sessions while for others this may happen over a longer timeframe.
4. Do I need a special computer or Smartphone for the online session?
Any phone including a featurephone or fixed telephone line is sufficient for a phone call with the therapist. A WhatsApp video call can be done with a regular Smartphone. A normal laptop can be used for video call session as well, assuming broadband connectivity is available.
5. Is the information I share kept confidential?